Celebrate the beginning of summer by grilling some delicious beef back ribs with veggies! This dry rub will leave your mouth watering.
What You Need:
- Brown sugar
- Garlic powder
- Seasoned salt
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Large vidalia onion
What You Do:
- Mix brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, chili, cayenne, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Set some aside for the onion later
- Cover both sides of the ribs generously with the rub. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to overnight
- Light the grill and cut the onion while it heats up. Use a cup or bowl to cut the onion into sections without cutting all the way through. Season onion with reserved seasoning
- Place everything on the grill and cook covered 7-8 minutes. Flip ribs and brush with your favorite barbecue sauce, then cook covered for 7-8 minutes and repeat
- Cook for 7-8 more minutes then remove ribs and onion from the grill and serve with extra sauce for dipping and all your favorite sides!